Chemical & Pharmaceutical Companies face a broad range of risk issues related to thevery nature of their products and processes. Emerging issues—such as expansion in emerging economies, availability of raw materials, increasingly complex supply chains, and an ever-changing regulatory environment along with more traditional concerns—risks of fires and explosions, workforce safety, and environmental liabilities— represent some of the many threats to the success of companies operating in the chemical sector.
This challenging environment has given rise to a new set of risks as well as heightened concern with traditional exposures.
La Rosa International - Insurance Division commitment to industry specialization creates a truly differentiated client experience — an experience based on brokerage excellence, analytical rigor, deep intellectual capital and access to unrivaled global talent. Industry expertise is particularly relevant in an industry where managing risks is a core business objective.
La Rosa International - Insurance Division Chemical & Pharmaceutical Practice provides risk management services and cutting-edge risk solutions for organizations involved in the production, importation and use of chemicals. Organizations that benefit from our expertise include specialty chemical companies, fine and intermediate pharmaceutical companies, chemical companies, petrochemical companies as well as industries where the use of chemicals form a significant part of their business activities.
We continue to be innovators in responding to the emerging trends in the industry and have developed a broad range of insurance solutions and consulting services that include:
- customized benchmarking reports;
- property loss control and natural hazard modeling;
- product liability claim and mass tort litigation;
- environmental consulting;
- solutions around plants closures, restructuring and bankruptcy;
- forensic accounting and property valuation services;
- value Stream mapping and supply chain consulting;
- mergers & acquisitions due diligence;
- crisis management planning and training;
- chemical security assessment;
- human capital screening (background screening; and
- enterprise risk management.
With our integrated risk management solutions and benchmarking capabilities, combined with access to the services of other La Rosa Insurance Division offers chemical organizations a full spectrum of services and expertise to help them succeed in their changing environment.
La Rosa International - Insurance Division team of pharmaceutical and chemical industry experts, collaborate to help identify solutions for your specific business needs in a variety of areas including:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Generic & OTC Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Genomic & Proteomic Companies
- Drug Delivery System Companies
- Diagnostic Substance Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Chemical companies
- Plastic & Fibers Manufacturers
- Paints & Coatings Manufacturers