La Rosa International - Insurance Division is a market-leading provider of insurance services to the natural resources sector. Our global client list includes several of the world's major energy organisations.
Whilst our business development and broking unit is divided into specific teams - upstream, downstream and renewables - to reflect the insurance challenges these environments present, they collaborate on a daily basis on projects that require insurance in both areas and to share best practice and market intelligence.
Our teams have very experienced and respected policy wording technicians, plus specialists working in the Europe, using long term relationships to ensure that favourable local coverage is negotiated. Contract reviews, engineering inspections, environmental risk services and a superior claims service are just some of the facilities they can provide in addition to insurance cover for:
- physical loss of or damage to property
- operators' extra expenses / control of well / re-drilling
- offshore construction & decommissioning
- onshore construction & decommissioning
- machinery breakdown and business interruption
- consequential loss (business interruption / loss of production or delay in start-up)
- contingency coverage
- liabilities (primary and excess)
- protection and indemnity
- war, terrorism and political risks
- cargo & transportation
- construction builders'risks
- contractor's plant & equipment.
- food spoilage (for the biofuels /agro-products' markets)